Monday, April 14, 2008

Maryland: and a road trip for three

I have to be the luckiest doggie in the world.  I got to go on a road trip with the bipeds and we even stayed over!  The boy biped started a new job today, so we packed up the car on Friday and headed to a dog friendly inn on the eastern shore of Maryland.  

We went for a long walk along the shoreline before dinner. Despite all the talk about bad weather, it was a lovely warm sunny day.  I was really keen on having a swim but they said no :-(  I was also pretty excited about playing with the resident Poodle but the bipeds said my social skills aren't that good with other dogs - party poopers.

Here is the view from our room, isn't it beautiful:

I always try to make the most of a photo op - here I'm sitting on the "dog bed":
As we left the inn, look what we saw wandering around a field - gobble, gobble, gobble:
Gotta go, I need to catch up with my beauty sleep - road trips are tiring...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Arns
It's us the NZ Boys again!! Well you would be the lucky one going away for the weekend, we only go to our mums store these days
What a great view from your window & what an even better dog bed, looks like a chaise to us, huh, we just get a blanket!!Were you able to say hello to the 'gobblers'we would have chased them & been in big trouble
Must go, our Mum says we have to clean out some of our toys today!
Speak to you soon
Much love,Archie & Barney, the NZ Boys ! xoxo