Friday, July 6, 2007

Additional Responsibilies

Even though I love summer, there's one part of the season I despise with a passion - Thunderstorms. It means an "all-nighter" on the job.

On a more positive note, since I've lost most of my hearing, it's only the flashes of lightning that make me nervous now, before I had to bark at the lightning as well as the thunder.

I really can't understand why the female biped yells at me when I jump on her (preferably her head) - I mean, I'm only trying to protect her. It's not like Minnie's protecting her... she hides under the bed.

Better go - didn't get much sleep last night, so am off for a wee nap before walkies.
Arns

Image by DaFotoGuy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Arnold
I hope you have caught up on your sleep You should check out this cat cam. Hmmmm maybe the bipeds shold get you a camera like this so we can all see how you spend your day.

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/index.htm