Friday, April 13, 2007

My Job and the Office Furniture Situation

As official "Security Analyst" in charge of alerting the bipeds of two-legged and four-legged visitors, I have a lot of responsibilities. But since moving to our current residence, I have taken over as "he-who-looks-after-the-feline". Yes, my sister has a very bad habit of getting into trouble and it's my responsibility to chase away any unwanted "cling-ons" (read: golden retrievers, other cats and of course, rodents of every shape and size) she brings home. Now I've had this job for the past thirteen years unofficially, but it's become an official job for the past six.

Due to it's official nature, I've been asserting pressure for more appropriate office furniture and equipment. For the last few years, I've had a perfectly reliable doggie bed, somewhat boring but very practical.



But recently, when I was staying at Holiday Camp, I saw what the other doggies had and made it my mission to have my bed replaced when the bipeds finally get around to decorating "our" office. Don't tell the bipeds but, I was bored one night and decided to nibble on it. The bipeds weren't that happy but I've offered to do some investigation into some appropriate replacements - here are my favorites so far:

My favorite so far is the Mija, but I think the bipeds and I are going to have to discuss budget.

Later...
Arns

1 comment:

Millie Muppet said...

I personally like the look of that double donut bed myself Arns. Mind you, I never use my bed so I may not be the best judge of these things =)