Thursday, April 26, 2007

Doorbells for Poochies?


The bipeds are still doing that renovation business, so I have extra time on my paws.

I happened to be flicking through one of their magazines, which was lying next to my doggie bed the other day, and came across an advertisement for Poochie-Bells.

At the time I was admiring the picture of the "Pooch" but then I thought it was worth taking a look at their website. I think I need to add one of these to my wishlist... What do you think guys and gals?

I wonder if it will work for Minnie, hmmmm

Arns

1 comment:

Millie Muppet said...

Very nice patterns on those bells Arns. Not that I'd use them, I go straight to the one in charge (Mama) to be let out here. Still, your shopping posts have made me realise that I should investigate this 'online shopping' thang.....