Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dinner Central

The bipeds have been at it again. More banging and thumping but this time I really did get something for my headache...

A new dinner area!

I'm a little sad that they've put Minnie's dinner out of reach - I love to have a little snack on her leftovers but I'm really pleased with my new "buffet". The cupboard with the dog treats (oh and cat treats) is just above nose level so if I sit on my back legs I can see right in - yum yum

In celebration of my new space, I did a bit of surfing and came across a really cool site: Isabella Cane - they have some really cool things for me and the bipeds.




I think this would be the perfect bowl for my new area - hint hint....

















And I so need one of these collars - I mean, if I'm going to have a new space for dinner, I have to look the part - don't I?!

See yah

Arns
XO


No comments: