Saturday, February 24, 2007

I want to PLAY

This week has been very disappointing - the bipeds haven't been around much, something about being busy. I can't understand it myself. To make matters worst, when they are around, they're tapping away at their computers all the time. There hasn't even been any time for me to update my dog blog! So, in a bid to have more play time, I have been greasing up to them and putting on the cute faces. It obviously worked because I got to go in the Jeep twice this week.

On the hunt for the last of the pigs ears - wish me luck!





2 comments:

Millie Muppet said...

Oh Arnie, pigs ears sound soooooo good. I notice that you are without your collar, is this a hint at something?

Millie Muppet said...

Could it be that poor Arnie has a drinking problem now too??? Maybe THAT's the real reason why so little update to Arnie's dog-blog???